A7-16 XW Flying Probe PCB Test System
For Oversized Rigid and Flexible Boards
- 16 Test Heads
- High-speed direct linear drives for X and Z motion
- High-speed high-throughput test system for back panel and server boards
- Light weight carbon Z-Axis
- 8 color cameras for fast optical scanning of top and bottom side with high resolution
- Test area 40″ x 39.5″ (1016 mm x 1003 mm)
- Also available with 20 or 24 test heads for board sizes up to 43.3″ x 59.2″ (1100 mm x 1500 mm)
Special network technology and aerospace applications are driving the demand for high test coverage and 4-wire testing (Kelvin test) also for large PCBs. The unique architecture of the atg Luther & Maelzer flying probe systems makes it possible to use a high number of probes per test area and by this to bring down time and cost of test.
The A7-XW is based on the A7-16, but features an extra wide test area of up to 40”. Like the A7-16 it is equipped with between 16 and 24 test heads, up to 12 cameras for optical alignment and the latest motion system design with direct linear drive technology for highest accuracy and test speed even on large Format.
The system is designed to fully support ease-of-operation and best operator/machine ratio. The horizontal test position provides the advantage that one operator is able to load and unload heavy printed circuit boards. An optional moveable support table, which can be attached to the front of the test system, is available for loading and unloading.