Dear Valued Business Partner,
We appreciate the trust you put in our people when doing business with atg Luther & Maelzer. We certainly hope this message finds you, your loved ones, and your colleagues all well and safe.
Due to the global increase in outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, it is important to safeguard the well-being of our partners – employees, customers, and vendors alike. We are also taking prudent steps to continue to provide the highest level of service and maintain proper business relationship with our customers and vendors.
atg Luther & Maelzer manufacturing, development facilities and field offices remain open worldwide and supporting customers. We are taking measures to safeguard the continuity of supply of goods and services and ask for your understanding in working with us to minimize future disruption:
– We are restricting visitors to atg Luther & Maelzer facilities and enforcing the use of virtual meetings.
– We are asking our employees, including all who interact with customers, to take appropriate preventive hygiene and health measures.
– We are encouraging any employees who do not feel well to stay home and avoid interacting with customers and colleagues.
– We have increased cleaning and sanitizing of all company facilities.
– While continuing to support our customers’ operations regionally with localized field service and applications engineering, we are restricting employee international travel and most domestic travel, and prohibiting any travel to those locations identified as having widespread sustained transmission – CDC Level 3.
– To reduce possible work-related exposure and health risk, our operations have implemented a combination of staggered shifts and telecommuting that increases the “social distancing” of our workforce and provides for better functional redundancies.
– We are working with and closely monitoring our supply chain to ensure adequate levels of materials in the event of a disruption.
Other measures have been implemented to safeguard our employees and maintain business continuity, and as always, we will comply with local government regulations and our partners’ specific access restrictions. Your atg Luther & Maelzer sales, field service, applications engineering, and supply chain management contacts remain available to answer any questions.
In summary, we are taking all reasonable steps globally with the goal to preserve our manufacturing and support capabilities for our customers. On behalf of atg Luther & Maelzer employees, we thank you for your partnership and we are standing by to continue supporting your business needs.